Pano v1.1.0a Apk | 3 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
The award-winning panoramic photography app!
Pano is an award-winning app that lets you take beautiful, seamless panoramic photos straight from your phone, no other software necessary. Pano has gotten rave reviews from hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
… and for a limited time, Pano for Android is ON SALE!
- Deliciously simple interface
- Take 360-degree panoramas with up to *sixteen* photos
- Handy semi-transparent guide helps you line up each shot perfectly
- Advanced alignment, blending, and colour-correction algorithms provide seamless images in just seconds
- Finished panos save directly to your device
- Panos can be resumed if interrupted
Please note: Pano does not yet fully support tablets. Tablet support is coming shortly in an update!
Be sure to check out our Flickr group to see what people around the world are doing with Pano:
Contact us for any reason at firstname.lastname@example.org
And follow us on twitter: @debaclesoftware
What the reviewers are saying about Pano for iOS:
- MacWorld (4.5/5 stars): “Pano is an amazing app for creating on-the-spot panoramic photos without the need of desktop software to stitch the photos together.” — Tom Hesser.
- Webmonkey: “…Pano, a new app for the iPhone, makes taking extreme wide-angle panoramic photographs a total breeze.” — Michael Calore.
- iJustine — “I just want to Pano everything! .. The interface is extremely easy…It works amazing…”
- Wired: “Pretty neat — and a creative way to pass time with your iPhone. The panoramas look quite good considering the iPhone’s meager 2-megapixel camera, wouldn’t ya say?” — Brian X. Chen.
Awards given to Pano for iOS:
- Selected by Apple as one of their “Best Apps of 2009″
- Selected by Apple in 2010 as one of the “App Store Essentials Hall of Fame”
- Awarded “Best Photography App” in Best App Ever Awards.
- Awarded a Top Pick in O’Reilly’s “Best iPhone Apps”
- Selected by iLounge as one of their “100 Essential iPhone Apps”
<input type="hidden" name="IL_RELATED_TAGS" value="1">/></input>